Saturday, June 14, 2014

People in life.

The people in my life. So many people have come life into my life. So many people leave my life. People just come and go and that's part of life. It happens. It there isn't a lot you can do about it most of the time. But there are certain people who will always be there no matter what. Through thick and thin there are people who don't budge. They don't even consider leaving. There are those people who no matter what they love me unconditionally. And those are the people that bring my life happiness and those are people I can always count on and trust with everything.

The sad part of people is when they are fake. People don't stay the same and that's obviously nothing new. It's no secret that people change. But the sad part is when people change how they feel about me because of a decision I make. Especially when it is a decision that it is nothing bad. The culture of Utah sure has been an interesting thing to deal with. I wish that coming home wasn't something that I didn't have to do. I wish it was easy to handle but it isn't. But it sure is sad when people judge me for being home. My 10 months on my mission was such an incredible experience. I learned so much while I was on my mission and I enjoyed it so much. I loved serving The Lord so much and planned on serving two years but things changed. Things took a very unexpected turn that I didn't plan at all. But I am still a good person. I am not making a grievous sin. I'm not a murderer. I'm not a criminal. I still live a pretty good life I think. And just because I didn't serve a full time mission and fell in love with someone it can seem like I'm an outcast. Ever since letting people know more about my life I am really learning and finding people who really support me and love me but unfortunately I am also finding some people who are fake. It can be frustrating when people only want to accept me or be there for me when I'm catering to what they want.

But again I am learning to appreciate the people who are there for me no matter what. There are many more people who support me and are behind my decision than there are the people who criticize. Everyday I am more grateful for you all who show me love and care. Like I said in my first blog, there just aren't words than can describe how appreciative I am for the love. I hope we can all live our lives to it's full potential and hope that we can help all those around us to reach there full potential no matter what course they take in life. Life isn't easy. And it never will be. But the more we love and the more we surround ourselves with people we really care about, the more our lives will be worth it. Much love to all of you who continue to love me unconditionally.

1 comment:

  1. Sawyer, as long as you know what's right, it shouldn't matter what other people think (although sometimes it bothers us nonetheless). Keep close to the Lord; keep close to your family. Just remember that people will never be perfect. Take care.

    ReplyDelete